Project scheduling SW

Subject: Project scheduling SW
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 1995 10:17:16 PDT

Grant,

I have used MS Project successfully in managing multiple-
document, multiple-writer projects.

It is not **TOO** hard to learn the basic uses, such as
one writer, tasks and sub-tasks. It gives great charts,
time lines, etc.

Where it gets difficult is using half of Joe and 2/3rds of
Suzie and Sally only on weekends, to do ten different
books. But once you get it figured out, you can see how
the project can actually run.

No big machine requirements. I've run it on my 386 4Meg
notebook.

The larger software stores have it. There are 3rd party
books written on it.

Happy Planning!

Dick Dimock, Artfully Senior Tech Writer
AT&T Global Information Solutions
El Segundo, CA Overlooking the sleek German Shepards along
the LA Airport security fence.