Re: boom - Health advisory

Subject: Re: boom - Health advisory
From: Herman Holtz <holtz -at- PALTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 1995 14:11:15 -0400

>I think we're saying the same thing: one correction only for working
>at the monitor. Use other corrections for all other needs.

I suppose we are, but what strikes me as a pertinent truth here is that
there is no single answer for all. Although we can all offer accounts of our
own experiences, each of us must find our own individual remedy for the
problem.
***
Herman Holtz [holtz -at- paltech -dot- com] Marketing consultant, general and
technical writing services. Author 60+ books, including best-
selling How to Succeed as an Independent Consultant (John Wiley).
PO Box 1731, Wheaton, MD 20915. 301-649-2499; fax: 301-649-5745