Re: Online Postscript Doc

Subject: Re: Online Postscript Doc
From: Matt Ion <mion -at- DIRECT -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 19:25:16 PDT

On Fri, 7 Jul 1995 18:02:23 LCL you wrote:

>This is not a high-quality solution for producing online doc,
>but is it serviceable? Will a Postscript manual viewed online
>with Ghostview be of any value?

I have a conversion utility that will do a quick-and-dirty conversion from PS
to HTML - it's a small step from there to SGML. For that matter, I can then
load the HTML file in SphyDir for editing and have it save the results as both
HTML *and* IPF.

Opinions expressed / ROCK-IT SCIENCE Mobile Audio and Security
do not necessarily /| ...the 1040 MIDI & Music BBS Technical Services
reflect those of any [ SOUNDMAN Internet mion -at- direct -dot- ca Fido 1:153/7106
marginally sane human \| WWW http://www.musicwest.com/1040bbs/
being anywhere. \ FAX: (604)253-8312 DATA: (604)732-4446