Re: ISO-9000

Subject: Re: ISO-9000
From: "Hiatt, Michel" <MHIATT -dot- INT-MAIL -at- SMTP -dot- INTECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 1995 10:00:00 CDT

Can anyone (or everyone) let me know where I can dig up info on ISO-9000
--
in STC journal articles, IEEE Communications, etc?

Thanks.

Bob Tennant (BobTennant -at- aol -dot- com)

STC technical communication (Journal of the Society for Technical
Communication) had an article in the May 1993 issue called "The Technical
Communicator and ISO 9000" by Edmond H. Weiss.