Re: HTML from Word for Windows

Subject: Re: HTML from Word for Windows
From: John Renish <John -dot- Renish -at- CONNER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 1995 08:11:37 PDT

I just converted a 19-page very complex document to HTML in 75 seconds on a
486/66 using Word's Internet Assistant (available for $5.36 shipping and
handling from Micro$oft, 800-360-7561). To make life easier on yourself, you
could probably simplify your original document: removing about half the
styles knocked 10 seconds off the conversion. For a simple document on a
similar machine, you should be able to do the conversion in less than an
hour. It is not pretty, and the tables are plain ugly; but it is quick,
dirty, and cheap.

John -dot- Renish -at- conner -dot- com
My statements are my own and do not represent Conner Peripherals, Inc.
Original Text