Company Wide Change from WP to Word

Subject: Company Wide Change from WP to Word
From: Vince Putman <PUTMV -at- MAIL -dot- SYNTRON -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 10:27:46 CST

An Appeal to Large Document Writers:

Our company President has directed that all WordPerfect x.x documents be
converted to Word 6.0c!!! We have been told NOT to argue the decision.

1. What are we facing?

2. Do you have any advice on graphic conversions? We have a lot of linked
graphics in our WP files.

3. Any idea how long it will take on average for each page? We use headers,
footers, TOC & index coding, chapter oriented page & figure caption
numbering cross-referencing, and headline styles.

4. Would WIN95 Word 7.0 help? Beta copies are available now, but would Word
6.0c use its files?

Big Thanks In Advance for any and all HELP. . .

Vince Putman in Houston
PutmV -at- mail -dot- syntron -dot- com
713-647-7223 FAX 579-7709