Re: Vester's Certification

Subject: Re: Vester's Certification
From: "Matthew B. Hicks" <matt -at- UNIDATA -dot- UCAR -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 12:48:10 -0600

> //Further to that: in my experience, many (but certainly not all) Technical
> //"writers" who are not degreed in the profession, and/or who simply drifted
> //into it from some other profession, are lousy writers who do not
> understand
> //the basic precepts of grammer, syntax, punctuation, style . . .you name
^^^^^^^
You know, if you have the nerve to post crap like this, you really should
triple check your post for things that will end up making you look like
an even bigger buffoon.

Matt Hicks, Tech. Writer, Unidata * I may not agree with what you
Boulder, CO, (303)497-8676, ******* say, but I'll defend to the
matt -at- unidata -dot- ucar -dot- edu ************* death my right to mock you.