Re: Quattro Pro

Subject: Re: Quattro Pro
From: "Kahn, Stacey" <skahn -at- WB -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 17:43:49 U

Pat Madea (madea -at- mmsi -dot- com):
>And BTW, unlike Win, I really like WP51, even though I'm probably in a
minority of one. <g>

Make that two. It's fast, robust, and bulletproof. Adding ScreenExtender
(Stairway Software, with whom I am in no way affiliated) gives you the ability
to display a full line of proportionally-spaced text-- and eliminates WP's
major shortcoming. Large-document handling, section numbering, and pagination
control far outpace Word 6 which seems to be everywhere lately. And it runs on
machines mere mortals can own.

-Stacey Kahn
SKahn -at- wb -dot- com
speaking for myself and not my (Mac/Word) employers