Re: Your post in TECHWR-L (Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:41: 51)

Subject: Re: Your post in TECHWR-L (Tue, 11 Jul 1995 11:41: 51)
From: John Renish <John -dot- Renish -at- CONNER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 1995 15:32:40 PDT

I stand corrected. Strangely, her name was a matter of some discussion
around here a month ago, and I *still* got it wrong. Maybe it's because in
the only photo I've seen of her she looked a little like Anthony Hopkins...

John -dot- Renish -at- conner -dot- com
My statements are my own and do not represent Conner Peripherals, Inc.
Original Text