Re: Frame and Corel

Subject: Re: Frame and Corel
From: David Demyan <concord -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 07:04:43 -0700

D Gardner wrote:

>Recently I asked for recommendations of a pc dtp. I forgot to
>mention that it will be used with Corel as well as Word. The
>overwhelming response was FrameMaker. Will Frame be nice to drawings
>imported from Corel (V 4.0)?

My experience has been very good using Corel v3 and v5 with FM4.
I don't see why it wouldn't work well. (And the nice thing about
Corel is that if it doesn't import into Frame the first time, you
can convert the image to any format you want and try it again.)
This should not be necessary; I've had excellent results just
using the clipboard.

Dave Demyan *** Mendem Concord, Inc.
(908) 753-8500 *** One Mountain Blvd.
concord -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com *** Warren, NJ 07059
FAX: (908) 754-8224