Humor: Dr. Seuss deja vu

Subject: Humor: Dr. Seuss deja vu
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 14:56:55 PDT

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU

Thanks for posting that, Kathy!!

Whaddya Say, Arlen??

YEEEEEEHAAAAA! Exonerated! Free at last, free at last,
Halleluja, free at last!

oooooo yippee skippee. heh heh.

I should explain, Kathy.

A few weeks ago I made my first post to TECHWR-L. It was the
same Humor: DR Seuss subject and text. It seems this is well-
travelled text. I didn't know, and you didn't know.

Ol' curmudgeon Arlen flamed me for posting something that all
had seen many times before. A rousing commotion followed,
and the Seuss Newbie (me) and others had a FINE old thread
going.

Please, please, Techwrlers, let's NOT reanimate this corpse.

If you are new to this list, Kathy, WELCOME! We're fun.

Really.

Dick Dimock, THE ORIGINAL or not so original SEUSS NEWBIE!
AT&T GIS
El Segundo, CA Where my blown coffee drips from screen and keyboard.