Electronic Eng. and Tech Writing

Subject: Electronic Eng. and Tech Writing
From: "Stephen W. Stratton" <sstratto -at- JOULE -dot- ELEE -dot- CALPOLY -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 1995 23:17:37 -0700

Hi all,
I am Electronic Engineering senior with a Tech Writing Cert and I have a
30 minute presentation to do for my EE senior seminar on Tech Writing. I want
to open their eyes to Technical writing as posibible employment or at least
have them realize that they will likey spend time writing regardless of what
there actual title is. So what I am asking for is anyone who is degreed in EE
or EL and now is working as a technical writer full time or people who wish they
had a EE or ELs knowledge. Since the class is all EE/ELs, I want to keep the
the presentation fairly tightly focused.

Thanks in advance ----->Steve Stratton
President
STC San Luis Obispo, CA
sstratto -at- volta -dot- elee -dot- calpoly -dot- edu