Re: software industry experience

Subject: Re: software industry experience
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 1995 15:04:00 -0500

Yes, that's exactly what I meant, Beverly. Thanks.

(That'll teach me to hit the send button before I proof my posting!)

Misti
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: internet!VM1.ucc.okstate.edu!TECHWR-L (Multiple recipients of list
Date: Thursday, July 13, 1995 7:36AM

Misti Delaney writes:
<...>
Using this philosophy I've increased my income by $48k per year in the 5
years since leaving college.

Kevin Harper responded:
You make $240,000 five years of college? Share your secrets with
everyone, PLEASE!!! (Or at least me.)
=======
It would be nice, but I think what Misti means is that she has
increased her income by a total of $48K over the last 5 years.
Not by $48K each year.

And that's nothing to shake a stick at.
(What does that mean anyway?)

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=