Anonymous address

Subject: Anonymous address
From: The Amplified Quill <dkp -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 03:33:42 GMT

I must be a bit more careful. I sent a direct answer to one of our
colleagues on this board, which resulted in my being notified by
admin -at- anon -dot- penet that I now have an anonymous address, which by the way
is an332972. I got that anonymous address because the address to which
I sent my comments was in fact also an anonymous address, despite its
looking rather ordinary. If I remembered the address to which I sent my
comments, I would let you know. Unfortunately, my outgoing-mail records
are in cyberspace, bytes all over the place. But do be careful. Avoid
the trap that I fell into.

Don K Pierstorff