Printing Postscripted Files

Subject: Printing Postscripted Files
From: "H. Chou" <chou -at- NOTIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 1995 17:08:05 GMT

I am putting a postscript file of a manual on-line on our
company's FTP server. I know how to print a postscript file
from MS Windows, but I do not know how to do this from a
Macintosh. I would like to offer downloaders instructions in a
readme.txt file on how to print postscript files. Also, if
anyone knows how to print a postscript file from a UNIX box,
I'd be grateful. Thanks.

FYI, I printed the manual to a postscript file using MS Word
for Windows 6.0a.

Please email since I do not look at newsgroups that often.