Re: Re. Summary and thanks

Subject: Re: Re. Summary and thanks
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 08:12:23 MST

The following were follow-on comments to the discussion/summary
about section/paragraph numbering. Yes, I know there is no
attribution:

>> As you can see, I'm unconvinced, but some of these points
>> are worthy of more discussion. I _can_ be persuaded. Any
>> more comments, details, rebuttals, clarifications, etc.?

> Just a couple more points:
> There probably aren't enough fonts and styles to make my
> headers unique at so many levels.

I hope someone wouldn't actually *do* this. Different font sizes
for headers is okay, to an extent. But to change the font or
style for each header level is not only excessive, but
amateurish. (If the comment was meant as a joke, I apologize for
being a bit slow. :)

=*= Beverly Parks =*= bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=