Subject: Summary: organizations for science writers
From: Tim Poulsen <Tim_Poulsen -at- ZD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 1995 13:37:38 -0400

Folks,

Last week I requested information on organizations for science writers. Thanks
to those that responded!

In case any of you are interested, here is a summary of what I found out.

The National Association of Science Writers
Box 294
Greenlawn, NY 11740
The Society for Technical Communication (STC)
Scientific Communication Professional Interest Committee
Mary Zoll, Manager
voice phone 617-964-6001
(no email or snail-mail address)
The Canadian Science Writer's Association.
no contact information for this group was given
Thanks again to everyone that responded.

Tim Poulsen
Technical Writer
Logical Operations, a division of Ziff-Davis Publishing
tim_poulsen @ zd.com