Re: STC Employment Directors?

Subject: Re: STC Employment Directors?
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- CCNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 06:37:47 -0700

At 14:09 7/18/95, William J. Hartzer wrote:
>Hi]

>Does anyone have a list of the e-mail addresses and contact information of all
>of the employment directors of each STC Chapter? A colleague of mine would
>like to contact a few of them for possible opportunities that are opening up.

>Regards,
>Bill Hartzer
>Technical Writer
>Fischer International Systems Corporation
>Naples, Florida USA

=======
Bill, there may be too much of a turnover to make this workable, but i
think your idea has great merit and you should forward it to STC
"International" (as they like to be called). In the meantime, for those
chapters with web pages maybe we can develop such a list. Any interest?

Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer Arts & Letters
175 Sierra Dr. # 307 Walnut Creek, CA 94596
santa -at- ccnet -dot- com 510-944-9814 (H)
santa -at- tfs -dot- com 510-645-3469 (W)

"An idiot with a computer is a better, faster idiot."