Tech Writing Class

Subject: Tech Writing Class
From: George Wilkerson <George_Wilkerson -at- PC -dot- RADIAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 15:14:10 CDT

I couldn't locate the originator of the thread concerning the Tech Writing
class, so I'm posting this to everyone in the hope that he'll see it.

I teach on-line Freshman English classes (COMP I & II) at Austin Community
College here in Austin, Texas. I'm planning to move them to the Internet in
January of '96; however, we do have an instructor who is offering our
Introductory Technical Writing class on the net. I'm not very fam,iliar with it,
but I know it's not a college transfer course. It is the first class in a 2-year
program to train Technical Writers. The courses don't transfer to most 4 year
schools. The address is:

http://monk.austin.cc.tx.us/mcmurrey/tcmmain.html

Your comments and questions are welcome.