Much thanks and a promise

Subject: Much thanks and a promise
From: "Barbara L. Green" <BarbGreen -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 00:38:40 -0400

Thanks to all who picked up on the "What thrills you?" thread and sent me
their thoughts.

I promise to post a summary in the next few days (probably on the weekend).

The thing that surprised me most was that money was hardly mentioned at all.
Perhaps, like me, the responders (respondants?) took for granted that money
was part of job satisfaction. After I sent that first post, I thought "Oh
yeah. I really like the money, too." :-)

So thanks again. I think I'll add all you twirlers to my satisfaction
inventory.

Barbara L. Green