Cliches: physical plant

Subject: Cliches: physical plant
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 1995 10:52:10 PDT

And in the telephone business, they have

Inside Plant The works inside buildings, the exchange
wiring and electronics;

Outside Plant The wires, cables, telephone poles, manholes,
etc that are outside buildings.

I assume bean counters would call these subdivisions of
Physical Plant.

We have a new taxonomy here.

Dick Dimock
AT&T Global Information Solutions
El Segundo, CA

**EAT CROW Episode 7**
"Not so fast, Junior! I'm going to teach
you a lesson about trespassing! Take a
bite out of that crow!" Dumbfounded, the
soldier stared at the farmer and saw the
mischievous glint in the eye sighting
down the rifle barrel.