Re: What is CGM?

Subject: Re: What is CGM?
From: Steve Victor <svictor -at- LGC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 08:44:11 CDT

> Cindy Elliott, one of the writer-editors here at China Lake needs to provide
> some graphics for a customer from Finland. This customer wants her to do the
> work in a program called CGM, which, according to the customer, "everybody" is
> using.
<snip>
> Liz Babcock

Perhaps the customer wants graphics files in CGM format? I too have never heard
of a program called CGM, but I do know that most graphics programs can produce
output in CGM (computer graphics metafile) format. Ask your client if this is
what he/she wants.

Stephen P. Victor svictor -at- lgc -dot- com
Landmark Graphics Corporation http://www.cda.ulpgc.es/steve.html
15150 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77009 USA