Covers and color, humor

Subject: Covers and color, humor
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 1995 13:24:36 PDT

Laurie wrote about surveying:

...Plus, you really need a handful of pot. users for starters...

In **LAW ENFORCEMENT**??? !!!

Hey, girl! Yeah.... Umm..Way cool! I'll be .. ahhh....
HHHAAAPPYYYY to answer your umm...questions! .... Yeah. Lemme
put down mah ahhh... ahhh... shotgun.

I know. Just wait 'til **I** mess up on a post to THIS list.

Dick Dimock Artfully Senior Tech Writer who doesn't inhale
AT&T GIS
Downtown El Segundo, CA
**EAT CROW Episode 12 - The Plot Thickens**
The soldier eyed the farmer's rifle.
"Is that engraving on your barrel?"
"Yep. Done by my uncle Ben. A fine
example of Pre-Revolutionary arms,