TW Continuing Education

Subject: TW Continuing Education
From: Madeline Bechtold <mmb -at- RAIN -dot- ORG>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 1995 20:23:12 GMT

Dear All,

I'm working with the local STC chapter to try to start a series of
training classes in Santa Barbara, California/USA. I'm envisioning
(relatively) low-cost, hands-on workshops on subjects such as:

- Multimedia
- Monthly writers' workshop
- Indexing
- Drawing with the right side of your mouse
- Online tutorials
- Online help systems
- Contracting
- Documentation project management
- Information mapping
- Designing document templates
- Writing marketing materials

Anyway, I'd like to hear from anyone who's started or managed a similar
training program. I'm currently trying to figure out how we can locate
instructors, copies of software, and classroom facilities, and any advice
(or even help!) would be appreciated!

Thx/rgds, Madeline Bechtold
mmb -at- qad -dot- com