Announcing an Ergonomics & Training site with lots of links.

Subject: Announcing an Ergonomics & Training site with lots of links.
From: Robert Kaplan <kaplan -at- USERNOMICS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 08:17:41 CDT

Hi Everyone,

Well, the ergonomics and training links are now ready. Please excuse
the multiple posting - several groups and individuals are waiting for
the release.

The new Web Site has a large number of links to ergonomics and
training. The major headings for specific information are:

HCI (Human-Computer Interface)
HF and Ergonomics
Health, Safety and Environment/Biomechanics
Instructional Design and Training
Meta Sites (large sites with lots of links)
Searches (sites where you can do your own search)=7F
Newsgroups
Mailing Lists
Professional Societies

The site address is: http://www.usernomics.com

Hope you find this a useful professional resource. I would like to
know of any links that I may have missed. Thanks to all of you who
have contributed to the list. Happy searching:-)

BTW, if you are looking for a great inexpensive home page designer, I
found one in South Dakota - of all places. Cost of living is lower,
he works cheaper, is very knowledgeable, and you get to see his
progress as he goes. Contact Krish Menon at: menon -at- thecoo -dot- edu

bob
Dr. Robert Kaplan =

Usernomics
Ergonomics for Software, Hardware & Training
1109 Foster City Blvd. #4, Foster City, CA 94404
Email: kaplan -at- usernomics -dot- com
Web Site: http://www.usernomics.com