Re: Postscript best for portabil

Subject: Re: Postscript best for portabil
From: "William J. Hartzer" <William -dot- Hartzer -at- EMC2-TAO -dot- FISC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 13:40:00 EST

Arlen P. Walker stated:

"you'd have to print the whole thing out, then take it to a two-sided
copier..."

Arlen, you didn't take into account the fact that some of the companies we
work for are more technologically advanced (and certainly more productive)
because we are using mainframe printers that print on both sides (duplex) and
at 58+ pages per minute. And oh yeah--we use pre-punched paper in the paper
tray so it's EASY to put it in binders. All 300 pages in less that 6 minutes]

Our Global Documentation Services department determined a while back that time
is money, and the lease every month for this printer is justified in the
amount of time it saves us; not to mention that we're more productive.

We also write better too]

Regards,
William J. Hartzer
Technical Writer
Global Documentation Services Department
Fischer International Systems Corporation
Naples, Florida USA