Re: Margins in Word

Subject: Re: Margins in Word
From: Audrey Choden <AChoden -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 08:27:59 -0400

Ron Miller inquired:

>I want to create a 2 inch left margin in Word and use the "blank" >space for
small grahical elements such as icons and menu bars. >Can I do this in Word
or do I have to use layout software.

You can do it in Word by inserting a two-column table and specifying the
width of the left column. I use this technique all the time when I want to
align text in one column with icons in the other.

Audrey Choden
Training by Design
achoden -at- aol -dot- com
70471 -dot- 3700 -at- compuserve -dot- com