Re: URL

Subject: Re: URL
From: Millman_Harvey <millman -at- JMBCORP -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 17:32:41 EDT

Nora,

It's a
"Uniform Resource Locator (previously Universal)"

--from the dictionary at <http://wombat.doc.ic.ac.uk/>
(which is an example of a URL).

-- Harv
millman -at- jmbcorp -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com

P.S. Why is there a BitNet address in your header, and
a "normal" Internet address in your sig line? Some mailer
keeps bouncing the BitNet-addressed messages.