RAD Documents

Subject: RAD Documents
From: betsy -dot- mccurley -at- CCMAIL -dot- BSIS -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 17:02:54 -0500

Greetings -

I am working with a new design and development team. We are at the
point of developing functional specs and detailed design specs for a
RAD OO environment. I (and they) would like to understand in what
ways functional specs and detailed design specs differed in a RAD
environment from the more traditional documentation, particularly in
the gathering and recording of information, GUI vs. core objects, etc.

Any thoughts you would like to share would be most appreciated.

If you have any sample pages you would be willing to share and want to
mail them to me directly, my address is betsy -dot- mccurley -at- bsis -dot- com -dot-

Thanks,

Betsy