Descriptions of problems with Word 6.0a

Subject: Descriptions of problems with Word 6.0a
From: Sara Schoenberg/FASTTAX <Sara_Schoenberg/FASTTAX -dot- FASTTAX -at- CLRGATE1 -dot- FASTTAX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 10:55:12 EDT

I'm a fairly new Word user and also new to this list. In the several weeks
I've been following messages here, I've seen occasional statements about Word
6.0c being more stable and reliable than Word 6.0a.

We're using 6.0a and I'm trying to convince the higher ups to get us upgraded
to 6.0c based on my impression of comments I've seen here. Since I can't
recall the details, I'd appreciate hearing from who can cite specific problems
with Word 6.0a that were resolved when they switched to 6.0c. Thanks.

Sara