Re: Looking for STC address

Subject: Re: Looking for STC address
From: Marc Santacroce <santa -at- CCNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 19:36:05 -0700

At 18:55 7/25/95, Anita Z. Fite wrote:
>I'm returning to tech writing after a minor career detour and I am looking
>for two things:
> 1) the main address (on-line or snail-mail) for

>STC; and
> 2) any info members you may have about STC activities in the Sacramento
>area.
>Thanks.
===========
Try: Sacramento STC
Caryn Rizell, President

1-916-983-9360
1-916-962-6282

Regards,

Marc

Technical Writer Arts & Letters
175 Sierra Dr. # 307 Walnut Creek, CA 94596
santa -at- ccnet -dot- com 510-944-9814 (H)
santa -at- tfs -dot- com 510-645-3469 (W)

"An idiot with a computer is a better, faster idiot."