Re. Simplified English

Subject: Re. Simplified English
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 12:37:51 LCL

An anonymous poster cited an alphanumerical reference in the context
of a guide to simplified English; this looked like an ISO report
number or some similar standard. I'd like to get more info. for a
bibliography, so please send the full author, year, title, publisher,
city, state, country and report number if you have it.

To reduce clutter on the list, please send the response directly to me
and I'll summarize to the list. Thanx!

--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: If I didn't commit it in print in one of
our reports, it don't represent FERIC's opinion.