HELP WANTED / Search for users.

Subject: HELP WANTED / Search for users.
From: "Michael J. Maloney" <MMaloney -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 13:22:35 -0400

HELP WANTED
Please contact me at your earliest convenience if you know ANYONE using
IsoDraw technical illustration software. I am the new US Distributor of
IsoDraw. There are approximately one hundred unaccounted for registered users
in the US. This problem was created because the previous distributor has not
forwarded this information to the developer, ITEDO of Germany. Important
upgrades have been issued. These unidentified users will not receive product
support if I cannot locate them. Please help. Ask your illustrator
associates, technical publication managers or local STC Chapter for help in
finding these users. I look forward to any and all responses. Thank You.

Michael J. Maloney
President, EPIC Creative Services
2230 Lyndhurst Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28203

V 704-523-6907 or 704-522-6403 or (H) 803-366-6763
F 704-522-7504
E mmaloney -at- aol -dot- com