Re: TECHWR_L topics

Subject: Re: TECHWR_L topics
From: Mark Levinson <mark -at- SD -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 10:40:02 IDT

Eric, I love you but in inviting product-specific DTP and word-processing
discussions on techwr-l you are, in my opinion, opening Pandora's box.
There are separate, helpful lists for FrameMaker, MS Word on PC, MS Word on
Mac, WordPerfect, and other DTP/WP applications. There, people
interested in a specific application can find more expertise than
application does not interest.

The volume of messages on techwr-l is already causing complaints and
drop-outs. Why swell it with messages that could better be directed
elsewhere?

||- Mark L. Levinson, mark -at- sd -dot- co -dot- il -- Box 5780, 46157 Herzlia, Israel -||
|| - Death to fanatics! - ||