Re: Margins In Word Revisited

Subject: Re: Margins In Word Revisited
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 07:43:53 PDT

Ron Miller, at
RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM

Asks

Can I do separate page setup for odd and even pages, so I have a two inch
margin on the right for even pages, and on the left for odd?

_______________________________

Dick responds:

Yup, no prob.

File>Page Setup>Layout

X the Different Odd Even, maybe X the Different First Page.

Then switch to Page Setup Margins and set up your 2-inch margin on
the left. Word mirrors this to the right for even.

_____

Are you planning to shift to Word, or are you in it now? You NEED a book.

Dick Dimock Artfully Senior Tech Writer of

AT&T GIS typing to you from beautiful

El Segundo, CA Where the spiralled towers of the
Chevron Refinery emerge from the top of the
coastal fog layer. If they see their
shadows, we will have 6 more weeks of summer.