Re: Dilbert

Subject: Re: Dilbert
From: "Mark F. Heiman" <mheiman -at- CARLETON -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 13:33:12 -0600

Mary Deaton wrote:
>I don't really believe that Scott Adams is NOT a technical
>writer, either that or a real tech writer is ghosting those strips featuring
>Theresa. Long live Theresa.

Is there no one left on TECHWR-L who remembers the last exchange about
Dilbert and Scott Adams?

As I recall, we had a long debate about one of the strips and someone
forwarded the comments to Scott Adams. He replied, saying that as a result
of the postings he had read, he was going to introduce a technical writer
character based on some of the personalities and stories from this list.
Theresa appeared about a month later.

I didn't realize this list had such a short institutional memory. (Say, I
just saw this great Dr Seuss computer parody thing...)

Mark F. Heiman <mheiman -at- carleton -dot- edu>
Information Coordinator, Academic Computing and Networking Services
Carleton College, Northfield, MN
http://www.carleton.edu