Southern New Hampshire & Boston area

Subject: Southern New Hampshire & Boston area
From: Scott Godlew <sag -at- COL -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 14:11:21 MDT

A friend of mine is considering a move to the southern New Hampshire
or north-eastern Massachusetts area (including Boston, Nashua,
Manchester, Andover, etc) and is interested in any information you
folks might have about the tech writing market there. She is
especially interested in writing opportunities related to the medical
field (she is a registered nurse [RN] turned writer), but not
necessarily limited to that.

Send replies directly to me; if there's interest, I'll post a summary.

/
/ Scott Godlew Software Engineer
____ / ___ / Hewlett-Packard Network Test Division
/ / / / 5070 Centennial Blvd, Email: sag -at- col -dot- hp -dot- com
__/ __/ _____/ Colorado Springs, CO Phone: +1-719-531-4355
/ USA 80919-2497 FAX: +1-719-531-4540