Re: Help for the Dilbert-less

Subject: Re: Help for the Dilbert-less
From: Millman_Harvey <millman -at- JMBCORP -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 1995 16:37:31 EDT

>From: Michael LaTorra
>To: MILLMAN; Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
>Subject: Help for the Dilbert-less
>Date: Friday, July 28, 1995 3:58PM

[routing info deleted]

>This message is addressed to those poor souls who, like me,
>do not get the comic strip "Dilbert" in their local paper.
>There is hope! If you have access to the WWW, you can use
>either of the addresses below to find out what those other

>1) United Media, which publishes the strip:

>http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert

>2) Quadralay Corp., which includes lots of goodies on
>their homepage, including:

>http://www.quadralay.com/www/Dilbert/Dilbert.html

Mike (and others who are Dilbert-deprived),

Two points: as mentioned earlier, the Sunday color Dilbert
strips do not appear at the United Media site. The dailys
appear online one week after they appear in print. The
last two strips involving tech writers both appeared in a
Sunday strip.

At the United Media site for Dilbert, there's an
item which shows you where in your state Dilbert
appears. It's a map you can click on to see what papers
carry Dilbert. The URL is:

http://www.unitedmedia.com/comics/dilbert/newspapers/

-- Harv
millman -at- jmbcorp -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com