Re: Writers of user manuals: going the way of the dodo?

Subject: Re: Writers of user manuals: going the way of the dodo?
From: Ron Miller <RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 09:00:19 -0400

I keep thinking that the end of paper documentation as we know is near, but
nonetheless I continue to get more and more of this type of work. As a
freelancer, I must remain competitive and have moved into on-line help and
dabbled with multimedia, as I really do believe these will be the next wave
of documentation, but I think (to paraphrase Mark Twain) the rumors of paper
documentation's death have been greatly exagerated.

Ron Miller
RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM