Re: SUMM & REVIEW: Multiple-Item Clipboa

Subject: Re: SUMM & REVIEW: Multiple-Item Clipboa
From: "Bruni, Kathy" <kbruni -at- HQ -dot- WALLDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 12:50:21 -0900

Tech-whirlers:

On June 26, Mike McGraw posted a message (snippets follow) about finding a
multiple-item clipboard. I was just re-reading the message (I saved the
summary of the replies he got) and realized that no one suggested using the
Spike feature of Windows. It is built in to the operating system, just like
the Clipboard, and it does exactly what you want without bringing yet
another software product into the picture. It is documented in the Windows
Help file, but you have to go looking for it. This message is very much
after-the-fact, but I thought you might still find it interesting.

Kathy Bruni
Technical Writer
Wall Data Incorporated, Kirkland, WA
kbruni -at- hq -dot- walldata -dot- com

"You gave me what you had. If I expected more from you
than I received, then I was filled with my expectation
and not your offer." --Noah benShea

---------