How do we learn Frame?

Subject: How do we learn Frame?
From: David Fisher <DAF -dot- DSKPO27B -at- DSKBGW1 -dot- ITG -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 07:28:00 CST

Bill Hartzer asked

<snip> What is the best way for our department to learn Framemaker on the Mac?
We really don't have much time here, as we need to get up and running as soon
as possible without losing a lot of writing time.<snip>

The tutorial that comes with Framemaker is pretty good and will teach the
basics. After that the learning curve is dependent on the writers themselves.
If, as you say, they are pretty quick learners, they should be able to learn
Framemaker with little loss of productive time.

Just my $0.02.

David Fisher
dfisher2 -at- ti -dot- com

[I'm not sure anyone speaks for my company, but I am sure I don't.]