Unsub

Subject: Unsub
From: Myke Wilder <cmwanddcl -at- RIZZO -dot- INFOBAHNOS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 11:50:19 -0400

I apologize for posting this to the list, I know that I should fole to the
Listerver, however, due to "technical problems", the listserver is
rejecting my messages.
Would the owner/operator of techwr please unsubscribe me.
Thank you

Les Communications Myke Wilder (Montreal)
Communications as a problem-solving tool? Quel concept!