Re: How do I search TECHWR-L archives

Subject: Re: How do I search TECHWR-L archives
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 07:54:51 -0500

Good question.

Most listserv lists keep automatic archives. TECHWR-L
does too, but they are, obviously, huge. Many of them
are purged off the system after a couple of months due
to space constraints.

I've been sticking the old ones onto OSU's Web server
(being the Webmaster has its perks), but that has also
come to an end because of my new job.

I archived them all onto a CD-ROM. If anyone has a
place online to put about 40Mb of TECHWR-L archives,
please let me know. Because of the size, I'll only be
able to send them to someone who can help make them
available to the rest of us.

Thanks!
Eric
ejray -at- galaxy -dot- galstar -dot- com

Subject: How do I search TECHWR-L archives
Author: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com> at SMTP
Date: 8/2/95 4:02 PM

I've looked through my TECHWR-L information file that Eric sends out
periodically but I didn't see anything describing how to search the archives
for information. A co-worker is looking for "scheduling" software and this
topic has been addressed here on the list. I would like to go back and dig up
this information.

Can someone tell me how to search the TECHWR-L archives?

... or does anyone have a summary of this topic they can forward?

AdvThanksance ("Thanks" in Advance)

joe

--
Joe Fockler "Success is when those who know you best
Interphase Corporation love you the most."

-- Samuel Johnson

"Success is going from failure to failure
without loss of enthusiasm."

-- Winston Churchill