HTML Converter

Subject: HTML Converter
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- OKWAY -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 12:58:17 -0500

Someone posted a note about an HTML converter that will
convert included graphics to Gifs and basically do the
whole conversion automatically. Unfortunately, I lost
the URL. Can someone help? Please don't post it to the
list--just send it to ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu
Thanks!
Eric
ejray -at- okway -dot- okstate -dot- edu