Re: Help my sentence... please

Subject: Re: Help my sentence... please
From: Dan Martillotti <danm -at- DEV -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 15:14:27 CDT

> > In addition, the framis requires a thingy to have been developed,
> > using the whatsis tool, that contains whoosies to be used in the
> > whizbang.
> >
> > (It's the framis that contains the whoosies, and the whoosies
> > that are being used in the whizbang.)

How about

In addition, the framis requires you to develop a thingy using the whatsis tool.
The whizbang then uses the whoosies contained in the framis.

Dan Martillotti ******************
* * *
Tivoli Systems * * * *
(512)502-4759 * * * ** **
danm -at- tivoli -dot- com * * * * * * *
* * * * *
Class of '90 *
***