Request for info on Authorware

Subject: Request for info on Authorware
From: x320 <angela -at- SMARTSTAR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 15:51:02 -0700

Has anyone heard of Authorware? It's supposed to be a multimedia authoring
tool used for interactive training. I've been offered a project where I'd
be learning Authorware to develop interactive multimedia training for a
software product.

Any info (good or bad) you can give me on Authorware will be GREATLY
appreciated.

Please send mail to me directly, because I get this list in digest form, but
I don't want to wait for the digest to get replies in this case. THANKS!

Angela Howard
angela -at- smartstar -dot- com