Frame classes

Subject: Frame classes
From: Betsy Maaks <bmaaks -at- FRAME -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 16:13:16 CDT

Dear Fellow TechWriters,

A number of you have indicated that you took FrameMaker classes and/or you
would recommend others to take these classes to get up to speed on the
product. If you have taken these classes, we at Frame are asking for some
feedback from you. This is completely voluntary.

We are trying to get some feedback "after the fact," when you return to the
job after class and can identify where your learning curve was shortened,
your productivity increased, etc. You can see that we are looking for
success stories (please no flaming!). We are writing a White Paper on
training and would appreciate your feedback. We will ask
permission/acknowledge contributions as necessary for any material that is
used in the paper.

Please respond directly to Jeff Vasek at <jvasek -at- frame -dot- com> ...

and NOT to me, so please _FORWARD_ your response to Jeff's email address.

Betsy Maaks

Betsy Maaks + Frame Technology Corp.
312-266-3208 + Advanced Products
bmaaks -at- frame -dot- com + 441 W. Huron Street
+ Chicago, IL 60610