Creating Style Guides

Subject: Creating Style Guides
From: Dan Lupo <Dan_Lupo -at- CCMAIL -dot- US -dot- DELL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 13:16:24 CST

Folks,

I'll soon be involved with creating style guides for hardcopy and online
docs. Any words of wisdom about the process? Any books, articles,
websites, or other sources related to developing style guides you think are
worth looking at? Opinions about well-conceived guides are welcome.

If this subject has been "done" here already, could someone send me
directions for accessing the archives? Thanks.

Comments directly to me are welcome; I'll gladly summarize if requested.
Thanks in advance.

Dan Lupo
dan_lupo -at- dell -dot- com
Information and Training Developer