Fwd: RE: Fwd: Re: Request for Opening Instructions

Subject: Fwd: RE: Fwd: Re: Request for Opening Instructions
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 17:23:00 -0800

-- [ From: Stuart Reynolds * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

1) use a small pen knife or exacto blade to slit open the straw wrapping,
and also to puncture a small hole to start where the straw will go through.

2) pack your own (explictative deleted) lunch.
-b
----------
ubject: Re: Request for Opening Instruc

Help!

My wife gives me these little outer space juice packets in my lunch. You've
seen them--foil packets with a pointy little straw in a bulletproof
cellophane (whatever) wrapper glued to the packet. The problem is you
can't get the goofy straw out of the wrapper without some serious weapons
and then the straw won't pierce the juice packet, even if you manage to
retrieve the straw in one piece. You end up with more of the juice on you
than in you.

If anybody has figured out how to do this, please tell me. It'll make my
day.

Mike Johnson mcjohnso -at- slc -dot- unisysgsg -dot- com

-----------------------------Reply------------------------

Find the nearest five-year-old and ask for a demonstration.

Mike Hiatt, Senior Technical Writer
mhiatt -at- intecom -dot- com
"All opinions are those of the writer
and are not those of the management."