Re: Translation: English/Portuguese

Subject: Re: Translation: English/Portuguese
From: Callie <callie -at- WRITEPAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 1995 05:37:28 GMT

In article <950813153649_53785147 -at- aol -dot- com>, MMaloney -at- aol -dot- com wrote:

>I am working on parts and maintenance documentation for coal mining
>equipment. The manuals will be published for use in the US and Brazil. The
>copies slated for Brazil must be translated into Portuguese.

>Please contact me (mmaloney -at- aol -dot- com or phone) for details. This work can be
>accomplished via modem.

Have you looked in the yellow pages under "translation services"? Try the
Washington DC yellow pages.
Also, check http://stc.org on the web. They might have links to their
international offices. Also, you might try the language departments of the
local universities and ask the professors.
Sim, eu falo o portugues, but not well enough to do technical translations.

Callie